Your donation of service or supplies needed is very valuable to Habitat for Humanity of Greater Plymouth. Please review our Wish List of Items and Services to see if there is a way you can help to eliminate poverty, lack of housing and homelessness in the Greater Plymouth area, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action.
- Tools and building supplies
- Supplies for the exterior of a home
- Office Supplies
- Printing Services
- Gift Certificates to local restaurants we could auction
- Lumber, windows, roofing supplies
- Computer Equipment & Software (Minimum processor, hard drive and memory requirements.)
- New or used items for our ReStore.
The Fund Development Committee is looking for the following items to be used at our events:
- Folding Tables
- Portable chairs (soccer chairs)
- Polaroid Camera – the old kind, not digital
- Portable digital picture printer
- Restaurant Gift Certificates to be used as raffle items (timeshare tickets, football or baseball tickets, concert tickets or actual items).
If you would like to make an in-kind gift or have questions, please call our Office at (508) 866-4188. Thank you!
As per IRS regulations, please note that it is the donor’s responsibility to determine the fair market value of their in-kind gifts for tax deduction purposes. Donated time is not tax deductible, however, any direct expenses incurred in relation to the donation is deductible.